- Have you completed all questions fully ?
- Have you enclosed VAT contractors invoices ?
- Does the invoice fully detail the works carried out ?
If it only summarises the works, please enter the detail
in question 16. Generic details (e.g. various
repairs) are not acceptable.
This should be signed by an authorised individual in the organisation
that has legal responsibility for the place of worship.
Please ensure if submitting the application by email that you copy in the counter signatory.
Please refer to the checklist on the Application Form prior to submitting your application
The Memorials Grant Scheme will check each application
in isolation. We do not refer back to previous claims. Each
application must fully detail the works, even if previous
claims have been made under the same contract.
- If the invoice covers works before and after the start
of the scheme (16th March 2005), has this been clearly detailed
on either the invoice or the application ?
- Is the bank Account no longer than 8 digits ?
- Has the application been signed ?
- Has the correct person been specified as the correspondent
This individual must be able to fully resolve any queries
regarding the application. If necessary, they must obtain
the information directly from the contractor. The Memorial
Grant Scheme will not discuss any aspect of this application
with a third party.